miércoles, octubre 19, 2005

Do I have two e-mails?


Uff!! a lot of work this week, I’m crazy with some presentations for a new proposal, during these days I have not seen "my dog", just msn and telephone. I’m have been alone at home with the pc, sparks go out from it, but finally I decided to format the hard disk. I was looking for cd´s like insane to reinstall all is needed to it and the pc more operative according to me. Two days without sleep with the damn installation, Monday spend to much time surfing in internet cuz I needed drivers to the modem, I wont mention the company, but it take 3 days to send me a new cd or I must download the driver from a website, therefore another day to get it, finally I installed it ok. However “the silly of myself” forgot the antivirus wuuahhhh but fast installed Emule, so fanatic, I was desperated by downloading music. Notice of virus and all was put slow and the norton cd I have doesn’t work. I checked my e-mail and looking the spam folder I had some e-mails that maybe I´d wish it sometime ago, the first said “Hi”, the second “Despedida”. I removed them so fast from the spam folder and I read immediately, but have nothing them… I cant do it and I was beat and turn off pc. Today, I read them. One of them was to remember a debt to decrease in the time, that´s all, maybe it will be transfer to other hands soon. The last one “despedida” was related to a protagonist created in my mind, who go far away from the borders during a time.

This morning I was writing in msn, within a ocio hours I find some foreigner people, It´s no the same “Intranjero”, jajajaja but nothing, Manuel ask me forgive him for didn´t meet us when he stayed in Chile. The truth as I said: Who am I to that?, someone propose but God dispone and he sent me part of his portfolio (Briefcase) will began. Very good!!

Today, I think to die gym, transfer this debt, maybe a
“friends meeting” and then see my doggy who is alone.



Powered by Castpost

P.s.: thanks to my publisher, without him this blog would be written worse.

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

when i opened this page, i feared i was going to appear on it...

it doesn't matter...

it was great, i have to say it...

let's do it again...

see ya!



pd: nice coffee...

Donkan/Mauro dijo...

I feel it, there are many things of the newspaper to live that are not returns in this blog, not because they be but or less important, was well the cafe, seeing the times we can do another traveled through, less by the cafe with cell call (tomodashi) jajaj ups I feel it.

(Tuesday October 18, 2005)

Donkan/Mauro dijo...

Watchazink, we will continue practices it of English ?

Anónimo dijo...

of course... whenever you want...

Anónimo dijo...

just call me, or ask me through msn... u know, i'm almost every afternoon connected...

good luck!